Welcome!

Life is sooooooooooooo busy as a working momma of THREE kids... but, life is also full of so many "little" things...you know, those simple pleasures that really bring so much joy... I'm mostly thinking of the dopey things that my kids say and do that make me laugh... but also the little adventures we have or the day trips that we do... you think you will remember them all, but those memories really do fade over time. I am hoping to sit down once a month (ideally, once a week, but being that I hardly manage one decent shower a week, we'll aim for once a month for now! LOL) to detail those quotable quotes or beautiful little actions (or those not so much) as well as our family activities. I hope you enjoy!! :)

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Fall Fun... Lennox Style

So, I am going to cheat and publish nothing just so that I can make myself go back later and do our fall entry... I'm not really in the mood to do it tonight, so I have to at least hold the place before I do our pre-Christmas/year wrap up tonight... my OCD would drive me crazy later if fall fun was AFTER pre-Christmas (and, yes, I realize it is already AFTER the elf... can't be perfect all the time and, really, it's kinda descriptive of my life in general these days... I'd LOVE order and control, but who am I kidding??!;)  LOL.

STAY TUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNEEED!

No comments:

Post a Comment