Welcome!

Life is sooooooooooooo busy as a working momma of THREE kids... but, life is also full of so many "little" things...you know, those simple pleasures that really bring so much joy... I'm mostly thinking of the dopey things that my kids say and do that make me laugh... but also the little adventures we have or the day trips that we do... you think you will remember them all, but those memories really do fade over time. I am hoping to sit down once a month (ideally, once a week, but being that I hardly manage one decent shower a week, we'll aim for once a month for now! LOL) to detail those quotable quotes or beautiful little actions (or those not so much) as well as our family activities. I hope you enjoy!! :)

Friday, May 18, 2012

The Lennox Family Gets "Mir"-a-fied

See!  As luck would have it, I have a reason to write two times in one week... making up for missing last month by doing two in the month of May (maybe even three if I get around to documenting baseball or Ryan's upcoming Preschool Graduation)!  This one is going to be short and sweet!

This year I was giving the daunting task of overseeing the design of our school's yearbook.  I worked very closely with another parent who is known all over school as being a BRILLIANT photographer.  One look at just ONE picture that he's done is enough to convince you!  Photography is not his full-time job, but his passion.

In any event, we had the opportunity two weeks ago to have him do a photoshoot with our family.  The boys had a blast, but the little Rose was a stinker.  She TOTALLY is NOT in any way, shape or form in the "sit for a picture" phase (or even, really, just "stop" for a second for a picture)... that girl wants to MOOOOOOOOOOVE.  In any event, while getting a WHOLE family shot or even just a shot of the three kids was nearly impossible, there are lots of cute pictures I'd like to share.  Just click on the link below...

http://www.photomeadow.com/lennox2012.html 

ENJOY!!!
:)

1 comment: